|Line 3:||Line 3:|
# Build [[Buildings]],
# Collect [[Resources]],
# Defeat your [[Enemies]],
# Survive for as long as you can,
# <sub>H̷͠e̴͞lp͝ ̷̡ í̷s͠ ̵̧ ̧͜''n͞o͘͠t̛͏̀'' ͏ c͢͠om̵͜i̷͟n̴͞g̨͘</sub>
Revision as of 16:06, 2 May 2018
|This article is a stub. You can help YORG.io Wiki by .|
This page will serve as a basic How to play guide for YORG.io. While there is very little information available at this time, we urge you to check back often, as new information is being added all the time! Feel free to edit this guide with any tips, tricks, and suggestions.
- Build Buildings,
- Collect Resources,
- Defeat your Enemies,
- Survive for as long as you can,
- H̷͠e̴͞lp͝ ̷̡ í̷s͠ ̵̧ ̧͜n͞o͘͠t̛͏̀ ͏ c͢͠om̵͜i̷͟n̴͞g̨͘
- B: Builds base
- T: Builds Crystal Mine
- N: upgrade building
- Shift + N upgrades all buildings of the same type and tier to the next one.
- WASD/↑↓→←/MOUSE : Movement
- Q: Fast Forward
- Space: Pause
- E: Build Walls, Keep pressing E and move cursor while clicking and you can build them faster
- F: Build transporter(always keep them connected).
- Y: Build Iron Mine
- U: Build Cannon Ball factory
- I: Build Cannon tower
- O: Build Harvester.
- P: Build Steel factory.
- G: Build Sawmill.
- H: Build Arrow factory.
- J: build Arrow tower.
- K: Build Uranium Mine.
- L: Build Nuclear Reactor
- M: Build Lightning Tower.
- C: Tower range view mode(press again to disable)
- V: View transport Network mode. Shows transports and how they are connected.
- Z: Shows utilization View. How well your factories are doing and if they are producing everything as efficiently as possible(green is good red is bad)
Tips and tricks
- Prioritise upgrading your base and crystal mines over anything else.
- Do not build stuff outside your walls.
- You need enough resources for ammo, so find a place that has them near your base.
- Do NOT overextend, you will find it difficult to defend and repair your base if it's too big.
- DO not underestimate Screamers, their explosions has a radius of 3 and is deadly.
- distribute your turrets so that you have a Lightning Towers everywhere.
- The previous applies to all turrets
- Only upgrade buildings other than crystals mines and base after you've maxed the base and crystals mines.
- It does not matter how awesome your base looks, if it struggles against waves before wave 75 then you did it wrong.
- Always keep some Walls in reserve, T1(tier 1) are surprisingly effective at slowing down masses of Fodder and Screamers so that you cannons can kill them with their AOE attacks.
- You don't need more than one Uranium deposit, 4 crystal deposits 3 iron deposits and 4 wood deposits. The additional wood and iron might help in keeping your logistics up but when fully maxed if you made your base good enough you don't need anything more
- Dread Lords always come to the least defended side, use this to your advantage.
- Dread Lords give a lot of rewards.