Transport resources within its range of influence. It is chainable.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- These are the last thing you upgrade. They are fine at level one for most of the game. (false)
- Don't worry about using too many of these. You will have more than enough throughout the game.
- Upgrading these result in a diminishing return. Even at a level 7 Base level 2-3 are good enough. (false)
- Make sure not to place these close to Walls, as screamers can destroy them, with transporter's low health.
- If you notice something going slow, check to see if it's transporters are connected to the main network.
- they have a 4 tile range, except in the corners where they have a 3 tile range.
- Upgrade Transporters to increase amount of resources transported. If you have a high-level producing building, but a lower-level transporter, it will be unable to conduct all the resources.
Characteristics at different levels[edit | edit source]
 original reference