Protects your base from zombies by blocking their movement.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- These are important late game, but you may not need to build them until waves 35-40.
- When building your outer walls, don't put then directly next to each other. Leave a space between each row to mitigate the damage of Screamers.
- Walls get expensive fast. Keep only one row untill you really need more.
- Use your boss money to help keep walls up. You don't need to max out every building.
- If you build your base on a wall or in a corner, Try to triple layer your walls where the attacks are largest.
- If a singular wall keeps dying, level it up. it's increased health will stop it from being destroyed and save you a lot of gems.
- You may need to double or triple layer your walls when going late game.
Characteristics at different levels (Easy)[edit | edit source]
|Level||Health||Upgrade||Cost||Sell for||Maximum Shields|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Walls have the second most health out of any building in the game, behind the base.
 original reference